Rua da Viscondessa do Espinhal
+351 239 990 801
Palácio da Lousã was the the former 18th century Palace of Viscountess do Espinhal. Situated in the centre of the town, this Palace, classified as Historical Heritage, has accommodated the Duke of Wellington and his troops, after the victorious Battle Foz de Arouce in 1811. Today it combines an atmosphere of charm with all the comfort and the technology of a modern hotel.