Carmo Convent, created in 1613 by the Barefoot Carmelites Friars, was known mainly because of its educational function when the College of Philosophy was installed in it.

The building follows the construction rules of the Carmelite Order, and in its interior we can highlight the retables in gilded wood and the tile frames which stand out in its mannerist stone structure.